Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lucky Fisher, or skilled?
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to fish today. The spot me and my dad was going to go to, we cant. so now looking for a spot is Harus anygood for bassing. i have never fished it. please help and fast. we will be fishing from shore.
Thanks.
Plus i want to give some Lakes i have not fished a try.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also asking about Rush Creek Lake.

·
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its around Circleville in Pickaway, go to the www.ohiodnr.com and search Hargus Lake.

I have never fished it but my dad has, i brought it up to him last night and he said it is a real nice place for bass fishing, just need the boat to do anything. pretty much what Redhawk said.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I Was There Yesterday, Saw Several Beds, Only One Had A Fish On It(a Male). That Lake Is Really Close To Turning On. I've Had Some Amazing Days On That Lake, Over 50 To 60 Fish. Lots Of Smaller Fish With Some Quality Fish Mixed In, And Some Big Fish. A Few Weeks Ago We Had A 4o Fish Day, Before It Got Cold Again. Yesterday We Only Caught About A Dozen Fish, Most Were Small. Biggest Was 2 Lbs. That Is Not A Very Good Day On That Lake. Finessing Soft Plastics Get Most Of My Fish. Small Crankbait Will Get Some Fish. Jerkbaits Can Be Really Good At Times Early In The Year When The Water Is Clear And Mild.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
hey bill heard you killed em up at erie past two weekends, i got skunked up there this past weekend, but the guy i went with caught a few but the weekend b4 he nailed over 100 in two days

1 - 7 of 7 Posts