Hardwater Chat Tonight!!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by peple of the perch, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Hey guys,

I was wondering If you wanted to have a chat tonight on ice fishing. We could talk about tips tricks, techniques and locations, seasonal patterns etc...

I was thinking about 8 O'clock Anyone interested?

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I'm interested. If I'm around a computer, I'll drop in.

3. ...mrphish42 ...will be there thats a guarantee....

4. OK, so where was everybody? Including you who started it? There was only 4 or 5 that showed up, bah hum bug!

5. None of you that said you would be there did not show up, grrrrrr!

6. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

7. Hey... I never said I was going to join....:p :D. I actually had some guests stop over and forgot about the chat. I wish I would of remembered. I would of enjoyed talking to some of you guys and share ideas.

8. Yep, chat room wasn't as crowded as I expected. Even so, the comradere' and info sharing was nice.

9. ...Sorry Guys...I just loged on at 8:02...Then this silly wife of mine decides to put the xmas tree up..had to go dig it out...I know what you are thinking...but I guess I have slept on the couch one too many times...
    Maybe next Time...:C

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  10. RANGER 1

RANGER 1 MEMBER

Ok Guy Lets Try For This Fri 12/5 At 800 Pm

11. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Or tonight 9 ish?? I'll be around and see if anyone is in the room.

12. Ranger,
    Don't forget to check you tip up, lol.

Peon,
    You can come out of the shanty now, did your big one fit in there?

Parma Bass,
    Don't forget to feed the bear.

13. peon

peon account delete

i think the big one is just fine!! lol.. my new rod is gonna be 2 inches shorter , not that i dont think the 28 will work, its just the size the rod comes in...

14. I think that I use shorter rods in my shanty, I'll check things out and let you know.
    Chat was great last night. Still waiting for the man that set up the first one to show up. Doesn't the word "We" mean everyone?

15. If I would of known that there was a chat last night I would of shown. Also what does it matter to you if i show or not. The one I tried to set up I forgot about because I had some friends stop by. I'm up for next Friday IF I REMEMBER!

16. peon

peon account delete

i think he is just ribbin ya to get you into a ice fishing chat.. the more the better...

17. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

So much bottled up anger...You need a punching bag!:p

18. Did you feed the bear yet? Does he like wah meat? Should be tender, lol.