Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lost my job a few weeks ago, now there fighting my unemployment, i have a feeling its going to be a ruff year. i have been searching but no luck!!!! anyone else having this problem

·
Gotta Love Odie!
1,339 Posts
Sorry to hear that, my hubby has been off going on 6 weeks and no luck on finding a job :( Hope things get better SOON for everyone.

·
Banned
798 Posts
if anyone is in the engineering consulting field (Fire Protection/HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical) we are hiring people like mad. Send me a PM. Also, we may have an entry level Temp position available after some students go back to school.

Good luck in your searches!!!!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Job Market is horrible in the Ohio and Michigan states the most.

Many of my old friends are reinlisting. I am going PMC. Can't beat the money. Back in Action and great money.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Job Market is horrible in the Ohio and Michigan states the most.

Many of my old friends are reinlisting. I am going PMC. Can't beat the money. Back in Action and great money.
i have been thinking hard about it...

·
Here We Go Steelers
1,142 Posts
You won't believe this, but I found my current job while browsing craigslist! Might be worth a shot, it worked for me.

·
TeamOGF
7,004 Posts
I wish you guys all the best with your job hunting.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Start hitting up garage sales and selling those items on craigslist. One of my buddies went into one of the government training programs for water treatment and had a job before he graduated. You should check into that.

·
Registered
413 Posts
KBR Logistics Inc. Xe among many others arre hiring brother.

Its good money. Better then what we made with hazard pay and a wife on top of that.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Well after being laid off since June 10th, I get to go back to work Friday. They had done away with my position and did not have one that they could place me in that paid the same wage so they laid me off. I'm going back at a lesser wage and no benifits because a guy just called up and quit. When they told me of my being laid off I was pissed and told them so knowing this guy was not worth keeping to begin with. Well because I voiced my thoughts they are keeping my benifits package back with the promise that if I help them out they will promote me to a much higher paying position as soon as they get another person trained. So it will be a paycheck for now and a crap shoot on the promotion. It will be a little better than unemployement for now.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ohio is in the middle of a sh*tstorm. the past 5 years have seen the states economy drop more than it has in its history. and its going to get worse. I was laid off in May. going back to school this fall to touch up on a few things, and will be leaving the state next year. this state is all but done. in 20 years we went from a national powerhouse to a backwater hick state.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts