Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think you just pay at the gate, then they let you park. At least I think that was how it worked last year when I went.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Thanks...... I thought I read somewhere you couldn't use it without a camping pass. I'm not 100% sure I'm still gonna try. I don't see why they wouldn't let people use it its extra money for them.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Drive on past the campground entrance & the road goes right by the harbor. I've seen people drop yaks & canoes in there before. Or you could drive on past the park entrance & launch at the public launch onto West Harbor ; I think it's at least the equal to EH, if not better.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drive on past the campground entrance & the road goes right by the harbor. I've seen people drop yaks & canoes in there before. Or you could drive on past the park entrance & launch at the public launch onto West Harbor ; I think it's at least the equal to EH, if not better.
Yeah I found you today you can't use the campground ramp if your not camping no public use. They directed me down the road I had to walk the kayak a ways but it wasn't bad. Thankfully I have a cart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts