close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Veterans Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheKing, Nov 10, 2004.

1. A big thank you to all the Veterans, and especially to those that are here on the OGF website. HAPPY VETERANS DAY!
    We hope for the best for all of our soldiers in the recent work going on in the middle east. Kick butt and stay safe and hurry back home!

BTW, Awesome logo design up there.

2. Amen! Thank all of you veterans for your contribution of service to this great country of ours.

Barry

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I 2nd whats already been said, channel 4 was at my work today because we have a lot of vets employed there...did anyone see it on tv tonight???

Scott

4. I thank my dad and all you veterans out there. What would we have done with out you.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

For sure...my hats off to all of our troops...past, present, and future.

6. Here! Here! Thanks to all the men and women who have served or are currently serving our country!

7. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Thank you all Men and Women who have served our Great Country! Your sacrifice has helped to make the USA the strongest country in the world. We owe a great deal to you all! God bless and thank you for our freedom!

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

big Thanks To All Those Who Have Served And Are Serving. And Your Families.

9. My thanks and appreciation go out to all of our veterans. Thanks for your service I am eternally grateful!

10. catking

catking Banned

To me , this is the biggest holiday of the year except for Christmas. Giving ones time and life so others can benifit is a gift we all should give thanks for. The stories I've heard in my life, from my dads time in Korea fighting the Chinese to some of my best friends serving in Vietnam,I can only imagine.....Then again I really can't............Thanks Guys And Gals for serving.......

11. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

From one vet to all the others, enjoy the day guys and gals. You (We) deserve at least one day a year. Thanks god my time was from 1967-1971. I feel for our troops that are over there now. You all have my deepest thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

12. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

I would like to say thanks to all the soldiers who sacrifice for our country.

[​IMG]

Misfit
    I told you I was once young and skinny :D

13. "J"

"J"

Where was that picture taken, I've got allot of hours on those C-130's "J"

14. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Happy veterans day to all those who have served this country.

Just one question though, for the picture of the OGF logo, is that guy shooting a fishing line?

15. Thanks To All The Men And Women Who Made This Country What It Is Today! :d