close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy to be back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rustyfish, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Well even though im sure no one missed me it is great to be back. I had to go a little while without internet but its all good now. It took me a little while to be able to function eveyday without getting on OGF.

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

:D Hey, I'm glad to hear you can rejoin the group now. We left off in chapter seven and the questions at the end of it are due on Wednesday. If you need any help let out a call for the "Director of Member Relations". :D He can bail you out of the hard ones. :D

3. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

lol...welcome back! :)

I had to go through a couple days a while back with no net connection and I was suprised how much i kept walking into the "office" (my room with the computer and my desk, etc.) walking up to the computer and then walking away! :( It sucked!

Ahhhhhhh....good old fix...i mean internet. :D

4. catking

catking Banned

I'm glad you are back. And you were missed ;) I was wondering a week or so ago where you ran off to. Thanks for the quiet little vacation :D :D .Just ribbin ya. Glad to see you back !!! THE ~**~ KING !!!

5. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Glad to have you back Rusty, I noticed you were gone...Been catching any cats?