Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up late making my secret recipe peanut butter fudge & a batch of chocolate fudge as my one Great Nephew has a peanut allergy. Then it's off to Columbus where I'll be frying a turkey (a 25 year tradition minus 2020), eating too much & enjoying Family. I might even watch some NFL until I conk out on the couch!
Hoping everyone has a great & SAFE day!!

Mike

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One of the greatest things about Thanksgiving is being with loved ones (be they Family or Friends) who never get offended by us falling asleep after all that great food. It truly IS my favorite meal of the year, mainly because of the people with whom we share it.
In the recent past, I have posted MUCH more on OGF than I used to & It's now my favorite Board. GREAT people, mods, & I always feel welcome.
Thank you, OGF

Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. DW has been busy baking pies since yesterday morning. Today she's making a few sides. Later we'll head over to her daughter's house for dinner with family and special friends. So far I've been told there will be fried turkey, smoked turkey, honey glazed ham (not a fan), about a dozen different sides and PIES. We're taking black bottom (yum), apple and cherry. I'm sure there will be pumpkin there also. Enjoy your food coma everyone.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts