close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Mothers Day To All The Mom's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, May 9, 2004.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Happy mothers day to all the mom's and guys don't forget or you may loose a day or 2 of fishing. I stopped and got the wife a big out door flowering plant on the way home from work she's been wanting.

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

You gave me an idea, I'll ask my wife if she want's to go fishing !!
    She got mad last year for not getting her anything, I said, that's up to our children, you're not my mother. She didn't like that, so I guess I'll get her something this time !
    My mother's been gone a few years, so the day is sort of a reminder of how I miss her. If you still have your's, let her know you appreciate her !! :)

3. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Jim, I am taking Connie out on the boat this evening. It is what she wated for Mother's Day - a Sunset cruise on the river.

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Dave, what is the chance that bait and rods are stored on the boat somewhere tonight? I am with Jim on this one but my wife sees it dif. I figure a day of no cooking and not dealing with the kids is good enough. Wait, she gets that half the week anyhow. Did do the dinner out with the kids last night and prob. get her fav. tonight, take out chinese.

Bill

5. catking

catking Banned

They are the most important thing on this earth, in my opinion. All you women have a GREAT DAY !!! CATKING :)

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Happy mothers day to all you moms out there, keep up the good work :)