Happy Halloween

Discussion in 'OGF Comedy Corner' started by BiteMyLine, Oct 30, 2007.

1. BiteMyLine

BiteMyLine Just One More Cast

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for aseries of tests, the last of which had left his bodily systems extremelyupset.Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put. He suddenly filled his bedwith diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational. In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up thebed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window. A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying toget the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in atangled pile at his feet. As the drunk stood there, unsteady on his feet, staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard, (barely containing his (laughter),and who had watched the whole incident, walked up and asked "What theheck is going on here?" The drunk, still staring down replied: " I'm not real sure, but I think I just beat the **** out of a ghost." Happy Halloween

2. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

LOL.good one.