close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Fathers Day !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by atrkyhntr, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Hope all the fathers here have a GREAT day and GOD BLESS !!!

I'll be with my children which is why I had to bug out earlier then I would have liked from the outting... I love my kids their the reason I get to have a day of my own today with them...

ENJOY :D

2. I would like to wish all on here a Happy Father's Day as well, I figured it would be a great way to tell dad (Huskyhooker) too! (I think he loves this site more than me!) LOL......I love you more than you will ever know DAD!~

3. Thanks Kid But Your Making Me Tear Up!!!!!!!luv Ya Too. Happy Fathers Day To All!!!

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

hope you all had a good fathers day. I took my oldest fishing on the boat at knox in the morning and then the whole family went to Shreve lake for some bluegill fishing. by the days end my little girl and boy found out how slippery the boat ramps are and ended up on there buts in water. So wait until my little girl grows up and i show her boyfriend a picture of her with giving the moon running down the bank with a barbie pole in her hand.

5. hahahahaa
    Your so cruel...[​IMG]

6. JBJ

JBJ

After I got off work, my kids took me to Texas Roadhouse. I'm still not recovered...

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

roadhouse will put you on the couch every time. atrkyhntr you aint seen nothing yet wait till that first little boy shows up at the door poor guy i already feel sorry for him.