Happy Birthday Shortdrift

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DaleM, Jan 26, 2008.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Ron, here's hoping you have a very happy birthday. Watch the candles though. With that many you may need a burning permit from the Local Fire Department. Here's to many more!!:D

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Ron it is me Stan. have a nice one.you did not tell me about it.well happy 21 now you can vote this spring. LOL

3. Happy Birthday Shorty!!!! I hope you are having a great day.

4. Happy Birthday Ron
    May it be a great one!

Tom

5. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Happy Birthday Ron, I hope its a good one.:D

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

happy birthday from another VERY NICE, KIND, SOFT SPOKEN and TOLERANT person :D :D
    i couldn't resist that one,LOL.hope getting back in shape and having a great day, buddy:)

7. happy birthday Shortdrift. hope you have many more.;)

9. Happy Birthday Ron. I hope all the candles won't effect the ice! LOL!

10. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

Sorry hear that. was wanting get one soon.tell me more on the boat.If you change mind on selling it you can bet I will do all to go fishing in it.got a few friends to help.I live in Youngstown not far from you. want see it when I come over when I get a better car - truck or pair jogging shoes. as one I got now never make it.if I put sign on it say akron or bust all bets be on the bust.

11. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Happy Birthday Ron!!!..

12. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Have a good one ShortDrift and many more.

13. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Here's to ya old man!:) :)
    Happy Birthday!

14. Happy b-day Ron!!!! I hope you are out enjoying a nice big porterhouse and a cold one to celebrate.....

15. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Happy Birthday to you and many more. Don't know you personally, but have talked briefly with you a time or two while on Erie.

16. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

17. cw261

cw261 Member

Happy birthday to Shortdrift and his birthday twin fisherman261 - won't get quite as many BTU's from the candles on his cake though:).

18. Ron,
    Hope you have a great day today and that you have many more BD's:) Glad you are here to share all that great advice to us rookies:p
    Thanks,
    Ron