close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Birthday REELMAN !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Happy B-DAY man . :) Hope you have a good one . Try to get out and take the lil lady fishin . :D

2. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Boy that sounds like a FINE IDEA Hydrosport! Although, I can't complain, we went out last night and did a little early, or ummm.... should I say some late celebrating! ......LOL.... How's my typing???

3. Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope Marcia doesn't make you work too much today!

4. Hey Man! Happy Birthday! You got yourself one helluva wife and a nice boat, maybe someday that'll be me. Take Care and enjoy yourself!

5. Happy Birthday!

6. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. We're heading off to Notre Dame College in South Euclid to watch the first half of Reel Son's basketball game then its off to my nephews wedding. I like the idea of taking Reel Lady fishing for my birthday. I guess I know what I will be doing Sunday afternoon. Now if I can just get through Reel Lady's teasing remarks about my age I'll have a great birthday.

7. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REEL MAN .and hello to the reel family

8. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Have a good one! :) Raider and Red(.)(.)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  9. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Zach (Reel Son) had an awesome Basketball game this afternoon. They (Notre Dame) played against Akron/Manchester. Zach ended up with 20+ points, but unfortunately fouled out late in the second half. They are now 3-0 :)
    I danced my butt off last night till the wee hours of the morning, and then turned around and danced some more at our Nephews wedding. Being that Rob is such an old man now, he had a hard time keeping up with my youthful abundance of energy, and chose to stand on the side lines...watching, as I flaunted my 30 something year old youth before him. ;) Wait till he finds out that I will be making a proctologists appointment for him this week! Every man in his fourties should see one... right? LOL Now THAT is an awesome birthday present don't ya think?

10. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Proctologists appointment? Doesn't that involve a rubber glove and an uncomfortable process? Gotta get a hold of the doc and cancel that one.

11. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Too much lovin' care. :rolleyes: :D Sounds like Marcia wants to keep you around awhile. :D