close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Birthday OGF!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Apr 4, 2008.

1. It's that time of year! OGF turns "4" Saturday, April 5!

It's hard to believe it's been 4 years, really. I know for me personally, I want to thank all of you, the members here, for making OGF a special place. It's been a wild ride, with lots of ups and downs, and surprises around every corner. We've grown a lot, but still have managed to hold on to the "family" feeling, and that's a great thing.

I look back so much water has gone over the dam here, then I look forward and see a lot of water yet to fish, a lot of trails to hike, a lot to share.

One more announcement... We here at OGF would like to let you know that our own Ruminator has been elected to the position of trustee, joining ShakeDown. And... for some reason... I've been re-elected at President of OGF for a second term. I guess someone had to do it! ;) :)

So, from the bottom of my heart, thanks. Here's looking at another great year and LET'S GO FISHING!!!

(last time I was 4, I got a bike :) )

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Happy Birthday! I've met alot of great people from this site, and even consider a few pretty good freinds of mine now! Here's to 4 more years(hopefully alot more)!

3. hehe happy birthday ogf.

maybe we should hold public elections for positions:p :)

4. Happy Birthday! This is by far my favorite website. Always helpful people, information everywhere you look, the list goes on. Thanks to all the men and women behind OGF.

5. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Well, I finally can say I personally have met the "PREZ" ......and can say what a fine guy you are......and to take the time needed to do all the seminars that you do....that in it's self is priceless.....Happy B-DAY to OGF......And THANKS to the guys that I have met thru this site......IT IS THE BEST......PS. Congrats to the rest of guy's in the elected positions...Jon Sr.

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

happy bday OGF!!

7. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

Thanks for the site, and Happy B-day OGF.

8. Happy Birthday O.G.F. I have a reason to celebrate today! Here's to many more.

9. Happy Birthday to OGF! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
    I've had a lot more fun fishing because of this website. Thank you.

10. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Congrats OGF....I like this place :)

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Some of the best times of my life were helping to make OGF grow.
    You members are what make this place so special.
    Like Carl said,it's like a big family here.

12. happy birthday -- don't know where I would get my fishing fix when the weather is bad!!! Thanks all!!

13. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

14. I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OGF on your 4th year and congratulations for a job well done.
    I have had the honor of watching the site grow, and the joy of meeting so many members. You have done such a good job of promoting this site and
    it show by the amount of members it has grown to.
    CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!! Linda

To the OGF Family---Happy Fishing!!!

15. Ðe§perado™

Ðe§perado™ Catfisherman/Bowfisherman

16. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Happy Birthday OGF!

I think everytime a thread gets locked on here for people fighting, arguing, or hijacking the topic... the staff member should always have a tagline "Since you all were acting like 4 year olds, this thread is closed". :D