close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

happy birthday fishman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, May 5, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

happy birthday tom... go catch ya a big one from your pond at work for me.. :D make it a smallie.. :p

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Happy Birthday fellow catfisherman!

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Happy Bithday, you get to spend it at..... WORK!

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

WRONG! I'm off today Pal. Relaxing at home for an hour or so, then going to go scout some new places for cats that I've been looking over maps of. Then heading to Bass Pro to blow some money, then coming back and going fishing. If you call that work, you're crazy!

Thanks guys :)

5. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Happy Birthday!

6. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

7. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Happy birthday Tom

8. Happy b/day Tom.

9. Happy Birthday! I wish you monster shovelheads and dink channel cats :p

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Seems to me the Fishman fishes about everyday..I wish I had a job like that!

11. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

12. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

Happy Birthday!............................jim

13. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

LOL I think your right. I have 3 days off a week and those 3 days are spent fishing. Those 4 days I work are spent with fish, I just can't get enough of them!

Just got back from Bass Pro spent waaaay more than I intended too, lol. I bought some rod holders that I thought would be great. Tested them in the lawn - they're junk I think :( Guess I'll have to go test them.

I found a GREAT looking spot today, I'm going to leave here in an hour or so and fish it with live gills and cut bait, probably fish into the evening. I'll post results and hopefully a picture of my BIG birthday flathead mother nature is going to give me when I get back!

14. Have a happy spoiled rotten by the girlfriend type of birthday.

15. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Happy birthday Fishman. Hope you have a good one :)

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Dang, I think the majority of OGF jumped in. Thats ought to make you feel good. I PM'd ya on the rod holders, I bet I know which ones you got.

17. catking

catking Banned

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!! The Catking !!! :)

18. happy Birthday Man!!!

19. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

You kiddin me man? Got up today hoping for a nice breakfast. I had to drag her butt out of bed when it was done!

Mellon, the rod holders I got actually work pretty well. Only 6 bucks a peice, didn't have any problems with them today... then again I didn't have any 20lb fish trying to pull them out of the ground either.. lol

TIGHTLINER, LOL just read in between the lines of your post.... glad to see were pals ;)

20. happy birthday v8