close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Birthday:: crappiebub 5+

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by toot, Mar 18, 2005.

1. toot

toot crappiebub's tag-along

:) HAPPY B-DAY BIG BRO. Still in Fla. Jay & I heading to Gainsville for the Gatorntl`s Sat. Little rainy but haven`t scaped the winshield though. Job looking good as a Ramp Agent (ground crew)at Orlando Int`l. Heading home tue. to wait for the call. Have a GOOD-DAY :) :) TOOT :cool:

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Happy Birthday! :D

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

happy birthday,bob.have a great day :)
    did rob bake you a big cake? :D

4. JUSTCRAZY

JUSTCRAZY Wurlds Wurst Spellor

Just got to dad's and there was already a cake waiting on me. My sister beat me to it Rick, but I am going to drag the old man down to Cumberland in a couple of weeks to help celebrate his getting older.

5. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

Thanks guys.
    Yea Rob and Rodman are taking me to Cumberland so I can teach them how to catch Stripers! :D :D

6. Happy B-day Ol' buddy, Hope you have a good one!!

As for you catching the Stripers.....well since it's your B-day I'll just leave this one alone. ;)

7. catking

catking Banned

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da King !!! :)

8. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

Here's to a GREAT day....and an even better tomorrow....HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :)

9. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Happy Birthday!

10. It's Hell To Got Old Isn't It? I Hope You Have A Good Day Fishin' And Don't Let J. C. Beat You Anymore Fishin' :) See Ya Soon Fishing.. Little Brother.. Wrinkle Pig! :d

11. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Yeah, yeah, here's wishin' ya one step closer to senility. I'd have bought ya somethin' but you already have Rob; someone to carry the heavy stuff, clean the fish, worship you as his fishin' hero, etc.. What more could an ol' fart want?