close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

happy birthday buckeyetom..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Dec 3, 2004.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

heyy happy birthday doooood.. hope to see you again somewhere sometime.. :D

2. hey, Happy Birthday Musky Man!!!

3. catking

catking Banned

Have A Great Day Buddy !!!!! The Catking ................ :)

4. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

Yeah, what they said and many more.................... :D

5. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

I see him this weekend, I'll pass the good wishes on to him.

Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzzy :D

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Happy B-day and GO BUCKS!

7. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

happy birthday Tom! Find time off work and get out there and catch some musky.

Bill

8. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

May you have many more. Many more muskies as well. :) :)

9. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

Happy Birthday you young pup.....Doc and Lynn

10. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

Don't get around here enough anymore. Hope to see all of you sometime in 2005. Either on the water or at Bass Pro.

BillG read my mind,lol... I took my B-day off and tried to get in some muskie fishing. Water was still pushing too hard in these southern Ohio streams. Ended up deer hunting and never saw a thing. Sorta ironic because Tuesday night I had a nice buck bedded down in the back yard, and the next evening I saw two does at the cornpile.

Anyone down this way.... Come on over to the Big Buck Contest(measuring that will be happening at my Church(Tower of Refuge Church of God) here in McArthur. Just off 93(across from the Vinton Co. fairgrounds). A guy from Toledo brought in a 16 point Tuesday that was AWESOME! 181 inches!!! 6:30-7:30 pm tonight and Monday. Free chili tonight also...that must be :D why Fish crazy is coming over,lol.

Thanks again for the B-DAY wishes! I hope the Fishing is great for all of you in 2005!!! I'm gonna work on getting a snow muskie pic this winter.

11. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Happy Birthday Tom

May you live to be as old as Seevers and as smart as Shortdrift.

12. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Dang, what are you now....22 ???

13. BuckeyeTom

BuckeyeTom Muskie and Catfish

I wish Jim... Howzabout 34. I know Dave said you turned 35 earlier this year<LOL.

Hey Robby, how old would Rick be nowaday? I know he was a member of the greypanthers years back. What would the label be now? Fossil? Petrified? Just kidding Mr. Seevers.

Just talked to Mr. Fish Crazy himself at my local church. He said he had'nt killed a deer yet, but he's going back out in the morning. Wish him luck. If the streams down here would get back down we'd chase a muskie. December 9th 1999 I landed my best muskie, what is the date,lol. Starting to go into withdraw here.

P.S. Anyone fishing? Dip and I have a free pass to hit the Mississippi with Mr. Lindsey Samples within the next year. He is the current st. record blue cat holder in Illinois. Looking forward to starting the year out right in 2005. Talked with Lindsey a while back on the phone and he said his fishing buddy(Harold Dodd) would throw a couple anglers in his boat at the same time. I'm thinking gas would be cheaper for four people than two!

14. JBJ

JBJ

Happy B-day! Another one in the books. If you can remember where you left your reading glasses, you can check for yourself. Enjoy your birthday but be sure not to break any bones with all the celebrating. You know, they get fragile with old age...

15. Happy Birthday Tom