close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Birthday "BIG JOHNSON"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Al, I checked out OGF records and it says you're 40-something today. I didn't want to give away your age. Looks like you'll be having one heck of a party, though.;)

Have a GREAT day!!!(click thumbnail to see sign)

[​IMG]

2. wow Big AL Johnson, you said you were laying 250ft of drain pipe in the back yard this weekend. Does Amanda know what you were really doing? Happy Birthday!

3. Al:

I had a great time at your party! It reminded me of the time that we took those two strippers night fishing out of Cleveland. Anyway, I hope your rash clears up soon!

Tom

4. Sound like he might need a dose of penisillen!

5. Big Al what does the rash look like? If it doesn't go away in a few days I think you need to go to the free clinic.

HBTY Bernie

6. you mean they dont test the employess at these fine establisments before they can work?

7. Great party Big Al, but I did hear the girls at the club are joking that you aren't - something about a small stinger ? Some kinda friend you were Papascott forgetting your Big "V" pills.

GR

8. Dude!!! Great Party. Those girls were WILD last night!

I thought it was a secret that you owned that place. You told me not to tell anyone!

That one dancer, Bambi, told me that they dont call you Big Johnson because of your big fishing poles!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

9. BIG JOHNSON

BIG JOHNSON Capt.

Hey, i told you guys i was laying pipe this weekend. As for the rash Ive never seen anything like it. I'm sure one of you have, any recommendations how to get rid of it? You guys are NOT right!!!:D

10. Dixie Chicken

Dixie Chicken I AM THE VOICE OF REASON!

Darn, I wish you'd have said something about the Wife before I called her. I just figured the way she supports your other vices she would have know all about your party.

Your were in the back room so long I thought maybe you had been kidnapped. All that Glitter looked real good on those Orange shorts. Maybe that's your new look for next year!

Happy Birthday Al

DC

11. Happy Birthday AL, see i told ya you could not lay all that pipe by yourself now all you have to show for it is a heck of a rash did the Dr. say how long it would last ?

12. BIG JOHNSON

BIG JOHNSON Capt.

I Need New Friends, All Inquires Are Welcome!!!

13. Dmuntean

Dmuntean Bassmaster

Happy Birthday Big Al. By the way, are you the guy that was on stage at Christies Caberet wearing the orange pair of shorts? That was awesome!!!!!! I say hello next time I see you there.....

14. Aha, I knew something was up! Looks like I am going to have to keep my man away from this Big Johnson guy. I was told they were doing something else that night, but now I know the real story. You can't get a rash digging in the dirt.
    :B

15. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

You can sure tell this is a fishing site by the whoppers being told in this thread!! :D :D :D

Sleep, unless there's poison ivy in the dirt. :p