Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,363 Posts
Happy birthday! You may be catching up but.....you have a long way to go for a pass. :)

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
happy birthday,mike.
do you remember how old you are? :confused:
will you remember tomorrow?
:confused: :confused: :D ;)

·
geriatrics supporter
358 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike Hope you had a good day and found someplace out of the rain to fish.

·
Premium Member
2007 Stratos 486 FS
13,614 Posts
Zpimp. 24 years ago on this day, there was a disruption in the boat/truck owner continuum. Boat and truck owners have never been the same since you we're born Mike. Thanks for the higher insurance rates, and rapid boat depreciation we all must endure. Oh, and happy birthday :D

·
Catfisherman/Bowfisherman
1,304 Posts
Happy Birthday Mike!! Maybe when we go out I should stop letting you win!!...LOL

·
More Horsepower Raider!!
1,263 Posts
Wow... Thanks guys !!! Becky got me a new grill... real cool one.. Has the 3rd burner out the outside and has a hidden compartment on the other side real cool!! I been setting up computers in the house all day.. Beckys mom got me X-Box LIVE for my bday and I had to go and get a router to make it work with the dsl as well as I wanted to add her laptop and make a network. I really appriciate all the Happy B-days and I hope I get to get out soon and fish with you all. :D Pretty good bday if I do say so myself. Had some family members call and I guess all the money is at my moms house.. Guess I had better get there soon LOL

·
Registered
86 Posts
Happy birthday Z. May your lines be tight, your lures be swift and may you at least one time this year catch more fish than Misfit ;) :D Have a good one!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts