close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

happy B-Day Polesnatcher

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Happy birthday man ! I hope you have a good one even though you will be spending it without a woman ! :D Dont get to plowed !

2. catking

catking Banned

Have a good one buddy !!..............THE CATKING !!! :)

3. Nickadams

Nickadams goenfurshen

Happy B-day man drink one for me!

4. Have a good one, hope you remember some of it:D or atleast the good parts.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Da Snatch...happy bday brudda.

6. Have a good one!!! Just remember what I told ya... If you remember it like an old black and white photo, it really happened. :D

7. Have a great one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sooner or later it will be just another day
    geowol

8. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

Happy birthday I hope you have a good one

9. Thanks guys. Don't feel no older and sure not any wiser, lol

Don't rember much of the night before the B-Day too much Bud Light & Jager. Just rember everyone saying I'll wake up feeling like crap. Felt fine this morning though. And for some reason my cowboy hat was laying on the floor in the living room :confused:

Doubt I'll do much tongiht besides go out to lunch, dinner, and the show. Saturday night??????????????????????

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. catking

catking Banned

Hey 'snatch- DA KING has a very lovely SINGLE daughter your age ;) I'll drag......whoops.....bring her up to the show :cool: She's lookin for a fellow ;) THE CATKING !!!

11. Always trying to hook me up with your daughter, I dunno to be excited or scared? lol

I'm probbly gonna come up Saturday ngiht too, so I may be there. If your luckey I' might even tell you how to catch a cat!!!

12. catking

catking Banned

Ya gotta bring more to the table than just advise on cats if ya want the daughter. Jewels and money are nice :cool: Land aint all bad either ;) .She does visit this site on occasions under the name turtlegirl82 . Did I say she has a good job and her own car ;) by the way, she's a sweety , but probably to wild for you :eek: ........................ ~**~

13. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

happy birthday! have a good 1

14. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Have a great day!

Cheers Man!

Happy Birthday!

15. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

HAVE A GOOD ONE EL'SNATCHSTER I knew you wanted one of these so here ya' go! :cool: Raiderand Red

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  16. Hey Dave, have a good one! Hope you got those gift certificates!

17. Thanks again everyone. Yes I did get some Gander gift cards along with some $10 off of a $50 purchase from the show.

catking: I just don't know what to do with ya. How about you buy some lumber off of me and it will be all good, I may even show you how to catch a cat :p

Thanks raider knew I could count on you to get me something besides a flaming bag of dog poop :D

Again thanks to everyone including Shake, Lundy, Dale, CrappieLooker for wishing me happy birthday at the show!!!

18. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

hope you had a good one!!!!
    now i won't get into town until sunday so can i expect the whole city of circleville to be painted red after your birthday??? :D :D :D

19. Circleville is not red, it's oragne you know that!!! ;)

Didn't really do too much went to the sports show last ngiht and everyone I know is sick and now I may be getting it????