close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy B-DAY JBJ !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, Nov 26, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Happy Birthday man . I hope you have a good one and also the day off so that you dont have to deal with the madness ! :)

2. Good lookin' out Phil! Didn't realize it was JBJ's B-day! Happy Birthday Blaise!!!!

Something tells me that he probably doesn't have the day off, but I hope he does too. Blaise, RW and I are going to head out Moonday again, not sure where. Would have invited you last week to P Hill on Monday, but communication was bad between RW and me. If you're off on Monday again, let he or I know. We'd like to have you along. Right RW!

Eric

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Have a good one Blaise!

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

have a goood one maaan..happy birthday.

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

7. catking

catking Banned

Hope you have a GREAT DAY !!!........DA KING !!! :)

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Hope you have or had a really good day.

9. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Happy birthday man hope you didn't get worked over to hard at the job today. all the holiday shoppers.

10. JBJ

JBJ

Many thanks guys! I did have to go in to work, and work I did. I was there from 5am to 4pm. Not quite a mad-house but it WAS busy. I bought myself a GPS that was 50% off for a b-day gift. :D

11. Let me get in here too,great birthday wishes! As always,you're always more than welcome to go with WP and myself,and even F4F when I can get a hold of him.Again,happy B-Day.

12. JBJ

JBJ

I wish I could have made it out with you guys today. My day will be full of running around getting stuff done. It's strange how the honey-do list gets even longer this time of year. Seeing as I was putting off half of the items so I could go fishing all year, I guess this is payback...

13. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Looks like our parents all had the same idea about the same time! Happy Birthday to yet another November OGF Birthday! Now go celebrate!!! :D

Marcia

14. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Happy belated birthday Blaise!