close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy B-Day jaredj

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

WOW ! jaredj is 28 today ! :D Have a good 1 man .

2. Thank you! My wife is taking me to Washinton DC. Never been there before. :)

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Have a fun trip Jared! Soon you'll be back on the water and tearin' me' up! Happy Birthday and hope to see you this spring/summer again!

4. catking

catking Banned

Have a good one !!! Say hey to the prez for me while you are in DC ;) THE CATKING !!!

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Have a good day youngster. We'll see you in tne spring ;) when I can get more of your money :D Enjoy DC. you'll really enjoy it all, lots to see there.

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Going to D.C. huh, Here i thought maybe she would go buy you a new bass boat loaded with all the good stuff. Have a good one and a safe trip.

7. Happy B-Day.

A word of advise going to DC...most of the sights are very close to or within a short walk of the Metro Rail (WMATA). Check out there maps on-line (www.wmata.com) and see if it is more feasible to use the trains to get around town. Parking can be a nightmare and it will cost you a bunch of cash if you keep moving around. For $20 you and your wife can ride the trains all over and avoid the headaches of reading maps while driving, full parking garages, traffic (don't get me started there), etc. Feel free to give me a call at 330-212-2880 and I can discuss more with you.

Rob

8. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

happy birthday! have a good 1