happy b-day bkr43050 & K gonefishin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Oct 4, 2008.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

happy birthday guys:)
    hope you both have a great day.based on your ages,my guess is kevin will be just getting wound up while brian will be done in and ready for a nap.
    but that's just another difference between young pups and old dogs:p :D

2. Happy Birthday Bro... 29... soon you be dirty thirty...lol last year of being a YOUNG whiper snapper...

Sto lat to you an hope you have a great day... we'll have a shot later..

Bkr.. Hope your day is great and filled with much joy...

Frank

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Happy Birthday to both you guys.

4. Happy B-Day boys!

Tim

5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

happy birthday guys.........Geez Kev, already 29!??!? and i thought i was getting old..........................................go out there and slay some fish -:B

6. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Happy Birthday fellas.:)

7. Sto Lat to both of you ! ! ! !
    May you both catch limits of big 'uns today ! ! ! !

8. Happy Birthday, boys. It just happens to be my ole' lady's B Day too.

9. Happy brthday guys! A combined 72 years of fishing wisdom.

10. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Man October bred a bunch of fishermen. Happy birthday.

11. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

happy birthday to you both and of course you too van.

12. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Here's hoping you both had a great day. Oh, to be that young again! ( not really)

13. Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!! I just now saw this. I was out enjoying the birthday weekend. :)

Ill have you know that I was awake for the entire evening watching the Buckeyes game.:p But you are probably right. Kevin would have been alone with the post midnight celebrations.;)

14. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Thanks a bunch OGF, I had a pretty fun Birthday weekend!. No fishing but spent alot of time with friends and had a great time. My girlfriend got me Cabelas Guidewear parka and bibs set and got a Bass pro shops gift card from my brother and about 100 shots from friends at the bar. I don't think the booze filtered through me from saturday night yet :p

15. Yep, Rick you were right. It sounds like he outlasted me on the celebration. Kevin, since you drank that many shots I will just assume that at least one of them was for my birthday as well.:p

16. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

:p

Yeah it was a 3 day party, thursday went out with Blue Dolphin, Fishon and Sellfish, Friday went to play cards at a friends and got hammered there as well. Blue Dolphin's long island's did me pretty good, saturday was just out of control about 20 friends got together at a bar and got really wasted...great drunkin few days's that's for sure. I don't even want to smell booze or beer for at least a week.