close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Anniversary OGF!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bkr43050, Mar 4, 2005.

1. I don't know the exact day but I think we just passed the one year anniversary date for OGF. Congratulations to all who made this site possible. The site looks more like an older site with all of the features and such that are here. The hard work by the owners of this site is paying off and it shows.

2. Yeah! Bravo! Hip! Hip! Hoorah! You Guys are doing one heck, can't say that other word on here. Keep up the great work!

3. I think you guys are about a month too early but pass me a beer anyway. It's almost quittin' time!

4. The system shows my signup date as one year ago today.;)

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I think our official date is April 7th :D

Thanks for the props! It's RIGHT around the corner :D

6. You know the old saying...practise makes perfect so that is what I am doing.:)

7. pass me one too!!!!!!

:D

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I just went back through our site development pages before we officially "opened the doors". On April 6th, Shake posted for those of us involved at that time a look at the first front page header design... since evolved. ;)
    We talked about the next day opening the doors on the 7th...in a post on the 7th, Shake asks "we still goin live today?" heh eh heh....so much has happened since then but I can remember sitting at this same computer just as I am now while all that happened. :D

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Yes we were Jim until about 2:30 in the morning to get it ready for the next day! Wow that went fast. But worth it all.

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I hope this site stays around for along time!

11. The group that put this site together did a top notch job and it came from the heart. A tip of the hat to all of them.