close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happy Anniversary Everyone !!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ruminator, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Today, one year ago, OhioGameFishing went live on the web. Give yourselves a big pat on the back for helping us to create this cool place.
    All of your time, posts and effort make this great site what it is. ;)

Thanks so much for your friendships.

- TEAM OGF:G

Check out the homepage for the Official Announcement...www.ohiogamefishing.com

2. Congratulations to all the guys and gals out there that started this up. This is a great site.

Geeze, I fill like I need to by roses or go out to dinner. :D

3. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Walt, you can just take me fishing ...:D :T

4. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Thanks for a great sight.

It gives me something to do when I should be working! ! ! :D

5. Is it that time again? It seems like just last month we having an anniversary.;) I jumped the gun and thought I was the one who would break the news back then. The only problem was I was a bit early.:rolleyes:

Happy anniversary to all! The site has really matured very well in one year. It did not take long at all to grow in popularity. That says a lot for the people on here and especially for the folks who made it possible.

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

7. Ruminator how I wish my wife would say those exact same word.

8. It's hard to believe that such a great site only took one year to develop. Congrats!

9. CONGRATS and many more...

10. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Check out the stats listed on the front page thread...that stood me up outta my seat!

You guys rock, plain and simple.

11. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Congratts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud to be a member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thanks members!
    You guys make this place great
    I have never seen any thing like it!
    What a great group of diverse guys and gals we have here.
    When it comes to fishing and many other topics,you have it covered.
    Those stats are awesome.

13. Thanks to you all for helping us become the best fishing and outdoor website in Ohio. The numbers say a lot, but it's you guys, our great membership that makes this place so great. It's been a wild ride, and we're still evolving and growing, but rest assured we're striving to make things even better.

That was one fast year!!!! Thanks again everyone.

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yippee !! Thanks to all.......

15. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

CONGRADS!!!!!!! Good Job Boys!!!

16. catking

catking Banned

One year already !!! Thank you all for making this possible . I remember the OGF staff discussing the possibilities of what might be in the coming months. You all answered our questions with GUSTO !!!! We really do appreciate all you members......... ;) THANK YOU Guys & Gals.......... Rick...AKA..... :B

17. The Team OGF Staff has put together an unbelievable site. It's not hard to understand why it is so popular.

Members - give yourself a pat on the back too. Many of you were from the other site and we remember what a mess it had become. Your conduct on the boards with this site has been good and that helps to make it enjoyable also.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OHIO GAME FISHING! Hope to be around many more years to enjoy it.

18. ogf staff...my hats off to ya.i ve been around a few years and never doubted it would turn out so great....again great job!!!!!!!

19. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I didn't realize it has been a whole year already.