Happy Aniversary to me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by sevenx, Apr 21, 2008.

1. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

Today marks the 1year aniversary of my opening my business here in Milford. So far the first year has been pretty good with usual struggles of starting a new business let alone a Fly shop. Thanks to all of you guys who have come by to see the place. I hope to meet more of you all in the future. Saturday April 26th will be the celebration begining at 11am. Food and drink, prizes, 15% to 25% off store wide and the grand raffle item to be an Orvis 905-4 ZG Helios, Tickets are 1 for $10 5 for $45 and every $100 spent Saturday gets you one free ticket. Come on by and Say hello.
    A&N Outfitters.
    227 Main St.
    Milford Oh 45150
    steve@a-noutfitters.com
    www.a-noutfitters.com
    513-444-4009
    Thanks again,

Steve

2. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

Thats great to hear and do hope you have many more good years although I haven't made the trip yet but like to.

3. sevenx

sevenx "I sat by the river" N.Mc

THanks fellas, s

4. S,
    Happy Anniversary! A "can't miss" stop for me when I get to your neck of the woods is a visit to your shop!....Until then, a heartfelt "GOOD LUCK" from me will have to do.
    Mike

5. Sevenx,

Sorry I missed it. Hope you guys had a great time. I always love stopping in your shop. You know I'll be back soon.

Congrats on 1 Year!

BlueWater

6. Congrats sevenx, I would love to come buy if I didnt live so far away. Definetly going to make it down someday to see the shop,Congrats again on your success.