close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Happty BDay Jeffmo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, May 28, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Jeffmo...hopefully Dale forwarded you some things to try to fix the problem with your pc, so you can read this :D

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

happy birthday jeff.glad to see someone's workin' on your problem(no thanks to me).
    you ain't gonna believe it,but i was brain dead when i got your pm.i did send for help,but volpe is gonna wonder what the hey i'm talkin' about :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:
    guess i been hangin' around ol' raybob way too long :eek:

3. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

thanks guys!
    i'm at work now and was able to log on under my name.at home is where the problem is but i'm sure dale will figure something out.
    i'm gonna try to simply write this week off the books.my i h tractor went down while i was mowing on wednesday and then the gravely did it on thursday.while i was trying to man handle the gravely i pulled a muscle on my left rib cage!!!
    i gave up drinking many years back but saturday night could very possibly be a different story :D,of course it would be for medicinal purposes only!!!
    anyway,thanks for the b-day wishes,i appreciate them.
    jeffmo

4. catking

catking Banned

Have a GREAT !!! day jeffmo. My son, cwcarper, has the same problem as you do. His fiancee cannot log on because he can't log off. And he doesn't want to clear his cookies, because some of his critical sites he has auto sign in's and will loose them , and he doesn't know all the passwords :rolleyes: I myself, cannot log out. CATKING

5. ShakeDown

Jeff...I gave Dale some things for you to try...I'll just post them here.

6. ShakeDown

"Dale...tell him if he's using Internet Explorer, to goto Tools > Internet Options and delete all cookies, and temporary internet files. Then have him try to log in."

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

NIce job screwing things up Jeff, Really make this a birthday you'll remember. Hope you have a good one anyway. Let us know if you get the problem fixed at home. Maybe you ought to buy a few goats? That way you can sell both mowers and buy more tackle! :rolleyes:

8. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

hey,i'm officially logged back in!!! :D :D :D
    thanks for the help guys,lord knows i couldn't afford to pull out much more hair.
    dale,i'm very near the point of using those tractors to sight in every weapon i have up to and including the 7mm rem mag!!!!!!!
    one things for sure though,there's some birthdays gone by that don't stick out in my memory too well but i doubt i'll soon forget turning 45!
    thanks again for the help guys.that's what makes this site so great!!!!
    jeffmo