hang on treestand $30 grove city

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Danshady, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

this is an older type hang on treestand, but works very well, i used it the last few years, it is very lightweight prob about 15 lbs. but it doesnt have alot of room in it though, dont know what it is rated for but im 200lbs, holds me fine my buddy is 260 and got in it and held him but not alot of room to move around in it though. contact dan @ 614-332-6017 pick up only ****after a few pms..this is one piece i used it as a hang on treestand with a ladderstick....only one piece is selling for $30..papascott informed us all in the thread that it is an older loggy bayou climber, it can be used as a climber but i have only one piece and it can be used as a hang on***
    [​IMG]

2. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

That is actually a loggy bayou, it is a climbing stand not a hang on. They made a climbing aid that was extra or you could bear hug the tree. Used one for over 10 years.

3. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

oh thanks..well this is the only piece i have but i did wonder that when i have hung it b4. i dont know about bear huggin trees though that could get interesting...the straps on the floor for your feet are still there though if one wanted to climb with it. i used ladder sticks. very easy to hang!

4. Angler ss

Angler ss

0   0   0

were is grove city?

5. swantucky

swantucky

0   0   0

Where is Grove City??? I've done the bear hug thing lots of times as a youngster, not sure how that would work now...anyway if your close to me or one of my buddies I'd be interested in the stand.

6. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

0   0   0

guys,please remember this is the market place.if you have other discussions,keep them in a private venue and don't use this foru for that purpose.also remember that private messages are just that,and not for postng in the open forums.

7. Danshady

Danshady

0   0   0

stand is sold, thanks mike!