close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hand Made Rods

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CountryKat, Apr 13, 2004.

1. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

0   0   0

SPG785
    http://www.countrykatfishing.com/custom-built-catfishing-rods-Eglas.htm

$20

Your best bet would be to get at least 2 or more because of shipping.
    Talk to some friends and see if they want a couple too. I can get 4 in 1 container and the shipping will be the same as if you only got 1.

They make a great cut bait and night crawler rod.

These rods are made 1 at a time by me.

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

0   0   0

How about a custom order sometime this summer?

I have in my mind a couple of ice fishing rods that I want and it seems no one makes them. Can you build a couple of ice fishing rods for me?

They would be 30-32" graphite, medium , fast action, with baitcaster handles.

I could even find the blanks, handles, etc. Just need someone with the tools and skills to put them together. In fact I would probably have to find the blanks, I know exactly the action and flex that I'm looking for.

thanks,
    Kim

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

Lundy brings up a great ideal. I would also be interested in a couple new ice rods very similar to what he's looking for. Only I would like mine a little nighter action of a rod.

Can you do Ultralights? I'd like to have a new ultra light but was wondering if one can be made around 6ft to 6'6" Let me know . Thanks

Mike

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I think I'm interrested.

5. JBJ

JBJ

0   0   0

That's why I have two bass rods headed my way from CountryKat. Check out his site and you will see that he has a wide array of different species specific rod lines.

6. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

0   0   0

I can build anything that you want, as long as it's in reason. I look forward to talking with you guys. I am working on some bass rods right now and a couple walleye rods. I just got done with 12' surf rod for a guy in Florida.
    Jim Reed