Hand Held GPS, Catfish Rods, Tackle, 9.9 Motor, Rod Holders

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by fishdealer04, Sep 11, 2008.

1. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Just some extra stuff I have lying around the house. All Prices are OBO

Floats- $25 SOLD!!!!!!!

4 Action Outdoor Rod Tender Rod Holders
    3 Feet of Tube for bilge pumps, aerators, etc…
    Bass Pro Clamp on Front Boat Light (One piece is broke, it still works, just would take some modification to get it to stay in place)
    $Sold

Magellan eXplorist 600 Handheld GPS
    North Lakes Map Pack
    Carrying Case
    Mounting Bracket for Boat or Car
    1 GB Scandisk Memory Card

Information on the map pack here:

http://www.magellangps.com/products/map.asp?tab=0&PRODID=1058

Features of the unit itself:

The most advanced features include color screen, 3-axis electronic compass, barometric pressure altimeter and thermometer. Add MapSend® topographic and street-routing software with USB data port and SD-card compatibility for unlimited storage.

Do you want all the bells and whistles? Your Magellan eXplorist 600 is packed with them. You get a 3-axis electronic compass, a barometric pressure altimeter, barometer, and thermometer, plus the ability to expand your GPS mapping using a high-speed USB data port and unlimited secure digital (SD) card storage. The Magellan Geocache Manager enables you to download caches directly to your eXplorist 600 and with the PC-style file memory system it's easy to manage all of your data.

Your eXplorist 600 features a 16-color display so you can see everything in brilliant color. Easily navigate with the intuitive keypad and easy joystick control. Add detailed street maps, topo or lake maps using optional Magellan MapSend software.

8 MB of built-in maps and 8 MB of available memory mean you can save up to 5 track log files, 20 routes and 500 points of interest on the internal memory. Store unlimited data on optional SD cards.

Magellan TrueFixTM technology provides superior accuracy and reliability giving you the freedom to explore without concern of getting lost.

Pocket-sized, powerful and full of valuable features, your Magellan eXplorist 600 gives you real GPS that can guide you in full color on every outdoor adventure.

Color screen - 16-color screen makes it easy to read maps and information in all lighting conditions
    3-axis compass - Clearly see your direction no matter how you hold your GPS, even when standing still
    Barometric Pressure Altimeter - Get accurate, reliable elevation readings
    Barometer and Thermometers - Get advance information on changing weather
    Easy-to-use - Navigate in seconds with simple menus, one-button shortcut to key features and joystick control
    Built-in maps - North American or European basemap shows major roads, parks, waterways and many points of interest
    SD-card expandability - Add unlimited MapSend topographic maps or turn-by-turn street routing
    Simple file system - Save, organize and access all your stored data with ease
    USB data port - Manage maps and waypoints and download coordinates from your PC
    TrueFix® technology - Reliable accuracy to within 3 meters
    Area calculation - Instantly see the distance and area between any geographic points
    Vertical profile - View graphical elevation changes for where you've been or where you're going
    Geocache Manager - PC application to download and organize coordinates from the Internet
    Track logging - Store 5 track files with 2000 points each and an unlimited number on your own SD cards
    Four navigation screens - Map, Compass, Locator and Satellite Status deliver easy-to-use information
    Advanced power management - Four AA batteries provide up to 19 hours of use. Save power with auto-off".
    Rugged construction - Encased in rubber armored, impact resistant plastic
    Water resistant - Don't worry about getting it wet
    Languages - Choose English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Dutch or Norwegian.
    No service fees - Ready to use with no activation required
    Full Warranty - One-year in North America, Two-year in Europe

PHYSICAL
    Case Rubber armored impact-resistant plastic, water-resistant seal
    Base Map 16 MB built-in basemap of North America or Europe
    Size 2.2" W x 4.7" H x 1.3" D
    Weight 5.4 oz (164.4 g) - w/ battery
    Display 2.25" diagonal, 16-color transflective TFT, high resolution (122 x 160), backlit
    Memory 16 MB user data
    Data Storage Unlimited / Secure Digital (SD) Card compatible
    Antenna Built-in multidirectional patch
    Keypad Nine direct-access keys
    Joystick Eight-way easy scrolling w/ push-in instant enter
    Operating Range 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)

PERFORMANCE
    Receiver TrueFixTM 14 channels, WAAS/EGNOS
    Acquisition Time Hot: 20 seconds, Cold: 60 seconds, Initial: 2 minutes
    Update Rate Once per second
    Accuracy 3 to 5 meters (10 - 16 feet) - WAAS/EGNOS, < 7 meters (15 feet) - GPS only
    Velocity 0.1 knots (RMS)
    Dynamics 6 g
    Grids 75 including Lat/Lon, UTM, OSGB,MGRS, Finnish, German, Swedish, French, Irish, Swiss, USNG, User Grid (90 Max)
    Languages English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian

POWER
    Source Li-Ion rechargeable battery 1300 MAH
    Battery Life Up to 17 hours continuous use

$200 for GPS
    [​IMG]

10 Ft 2-Piece Bass Pro Catmaxx Heavy Action Casting Rod- Very nice rods, I just don&#8217;t use this one. I have 4 other ones.- $SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

7 Ft. 1 Piece Bass Pro Catmaxx MH Casting Rod, Old Style, great rod for the boat or for channels- $25

6ft. 3 Inch Bass Pro Graphite Extra Heavy Rod- great shape- $15
    [​IMG]

Abu Garcia Cardinal 106 Reel- Used one time, comes with spare spool- Instant Anti-Reverse One spool is spooled with 50 pound Spiderwire Braid

Line Capacity- 12lb. 250 yards; 14lb. 205 yards; 20lb. 150 yards- $25

Quantum Select 40 Bill Dance Reel- Brand new, never used- Instant Anti-Reverse

Line Capacity- 8lb. 270 yards; 10lb. 230 yards; 12lb. 200 yards- $15
    [​IMG]

Sears Gamefisher 9.9 HP Outboard made by Mercury- This is a non working motor, not sure exactly what it needs, someone that has a better idea on how to work on these might be able to fix it, or use it for parts. Just need it out of my garage. $SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

0   0   0

not sure where exactly you're located, would you be willing to meet in middletown for the MH catmaxx?

3. pokie

pokie

0   0   0

I will take the rod holders. I only want the rod holders (Not the light,clamp, and hose) but if you would like to sell them together I will take it all. You can pm me if you would like to figure out payment and pickup or shipping. I am in the Central Ohio are. Thanks-Adam.

4. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

5. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

MH Catmaxx rod is pending sale to monsterkat and the rod holders are pending sale to Pokie.

6. sonictaz

sonictaz Eat More Fish !!!

0   0   0

I would like to purchase your bobbers reels and rods

7. flathead10

flathead10

0   0   0

would like to be second in line for the floaters and reels. thanks.:)

8. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Floats are pending sale as well. The other 2 rods and the reels are still available.

9. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Update:

Motor is Sold
    10 Ft Rod is Sold
    Floats are Sold
    Rod Holders are Pending Sale

Reels, GPS, and 2 other rods are all still for sale. Need to sell this stuff, please make me an offer.

10. flathead10

flathead10

0   0   0

still like to have them reels. shoot me a pm.

11. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Rod holders are sold....

I will send you a PM

12. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

UP we go...I need this stuff gone, so just make an offer, I might just take it.

13. CamdenGizzard

CamdenGizzard Elroderator

0   0   0

I'm interested in

Abu Garcia Cardinal 106 Reel- Used one time, comes with spare spool- Instant Anti-Reverse One spool is spooled with 50 pound Spiderwire Braid

Line Capacity- 12lb. 250 yards; 14lb. 205 yards; 20lb. 150 yards- $25

Quantum Select 40 Bill Dance Reel- Brand new, never used- Instant Anti-Reverse

Line Capacity- 8lb. 270 yards; 10lb. 230 yards; 12lb. 200 yards- $15

do you still have them?

14. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

Yes I do. Lots of people interested in them, but no one has committed. Send me a PM if you want them.