Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's one this Saturday at Sharon Woods to kick off the Bass Series finally! I will be heading there with my usual partner... We did really well 2 years ago in them finishing 2nd in the points.... Didn't fish them last year so we are hoping to take it all this year haha! Just wondering if anyone else is planning on heading out to them???

·
Registered
214 Posts
I dont know anything about this. Some info would be appreciated. Not that I would fish it alot, but maybe a couple times.

·
Registered
894 Posts
imma try and fish a few of them, all depends on my scheduling with my sons sports and such, def will be hitting the winton woods one for sure, probally not going to be able to fish the whole series this year but def plan on trying the whole series next year for sure.

·
Registered
50 Posts
There are two different tournament schedules this year. One that I am familar with consists of six tournaments starting April 29Th at Miami Whitewater. If anyone wants a schedule e-mail me at [email protected]. They are paying back 100% each time, and will not hold back anything for a year end tournament. Will be well run and would appreciate your attendance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts