close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Halloweens comin; any good stories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lunder, Oct 6, 2005.

1. With this time of year and halloween and backyard campires etc I thought it would be good time trade stories. Anyone have any strange/unexplained occurences while fishin or otherwise? Any this happened to me type experiences-close calls? Anything scary/unusual or weird-sights,sounds or any good local ghost stories from your area. Need not be true, just fun. Looking to scare heck out of kids. ;)

2. There is a book set called haunted ohio. I think there is 4 or 5 of them. They have ghost stories from all arround ohio. Cool to read this time of year.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I get scared almost every time I go catting in the SE part of the part. I get scared becasue I get tired & feel like I'm being watched by some bigfoot creature, then I wake up & realize its just Flathunter. :)

4. peon

peon account delete

i cant wait for the athens halloween block party this year!!! its a blast!!!