close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Halloween Buck

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by Fish4Food, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Fish4Food

Fish4Food Built Ford Tough

I got this buck at 8:00 AM Halloween morning. He came in to 11 yards where I put a double lunger on him. After the shot he did not even run. He walked about 20 yards, stopped, started getting shaky, and then crashed. It was a short but fun hunt. I say short because his footsteps crunching through the leaves woke me up when he got to 15 yards. . . oops lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

Very nice buck! Halloween must be a special day for nice bucks. My father shot his nicest (15 pt.) halloween morning years back, and I have always seen a nice buck every halloween I've hunted! Congrats agaiN!

3. Fish4Food

Fish4Food Built Ford Tough

thanks, and it's funny you say that, I killed my first buck with compound bow on halloween another nice 8 point, and usually get a deer every halloween weekend, my uncle was telling his friends before I killed this one that I hadn't gotten anything yet, but that I usually do on halloween, and well he was right

4. Nice looking buck....congrats!!!

5. Congrats! That's a great buck! Come too think of it, I saw 3 shooter bucks last weekend. One of them easily would have been 140 class.

6. Great looking buck Fish4Food!! Congratulations!