close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Had to make A Hospital Trip

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Feb 15, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Last night at wrok i started to have extreme ab pains....thought i was conin down with flu or something so i decided to head home......after2 hours at home it started it hurt so bad i couldnt stand.....so off to the hospital i went.....after 2 hrs. in the ER thay thought i had apenutiuis.....so they decided to remove my apendix....well durring the surgery they found that it had burst and mad a big mess of my insides had started gaingreen.....so here i am in KCH for the next 4-5 days pumpin me full of aintibiotics....iv got my wifes laptop so i wont get too board....but i hate being inmobileized all day long.....except for my painful trip to the can every couple of hours im stuck in bed YEA(NOT!!!)

2. Sounds like your spirits are up...hang in there and get yourself better...and be nice to the nurses :D !

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

at least you can surf the web.. :D don't be laughing too hard or you will be hurtin..
    you'll be out of there in no time.. :cool:

4. Hopefully you have a nice sized TV in your room to watch NASCAR's Super Bowl on Sunday! Put a big "DO NOT DISTURB" on the door and enjoy the race. Hope your feeling better soon.

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Hopin im out by then but ill have to watch the 150's from here

6. Tim, when I was your age, the same thing happened to me. Keep up your spirits that is the most important thing.
    Get Well!

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Glad to hear your alright tim take care man and get well soon. Its almost fishing time agian.

8. catking

catking Banned

That is some dangerous stuff !!! Glad you came out of this deal a-ok !!!! THE CATKING !!! :)

9. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Glad everything is ok, we almost lost my Dad several years ago for the same thing. He was to bull headed to go to the Hospital for his stomach ache and when he got there the Doc told Mom he probably would not have made it if he waited any longer.....

10. Take care there 2TallTim and have a speedy recovery.

You gotta love the modern day luxuries. What better way to kill the time of bedrest than to sit and surf the web.:D

11. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Get well soon Tim. Look at the bright side. It couled have happened in the middle of fishing season, and then you would have been in big trouble. No fishing for a few weeks. Oh, the torture!

12. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i got my first food tray this morning OH YEA!!! clear liquids...what i would do for a big@$$ angus burger or a t-bone i am starvin....all the comercials on tv arent helpin....be another day before im aloud to have anything sloid....another 3 days be fore i MIGHT be aloud to go home its going to be a long week....can someone sneek me in a 6 pack...lol...well just hook it right up to my IV..id have a good lookin nurse during the day, but she knows im married: damn it....oh well maybe i can get a sponge bath out of her...LOL...thank for all your support guys and gals....Later

13. Wait a minute Tim!!!

You have me thinking here. You live in Fredericktown which probably means you are in the hospital here in Mount Vernon? Which is where I live. And my wife is a nurse there and you are trying to trick her into a sponge bath?:eek::D Just kidding ya. My wife does not work there. I don't want you getting too nervous.;) Or me for that matter.:D I am glad to see you are finding ways to entertain yourself trapped in there. It is a place that can easily drive you crazy if you don't keep good spirits. (And by spirits, I was not referring to liquor:p)

14. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

got off the IV today and got solid food YEA!!!.....maybe goin home tomorrow pending on my blood test...that they felt they had to come draw a 5:00 in the morning(talk about a wake up call)the good lookin nurse only works sun-wed so i have nothing to stay for now...lol.....brian i found a substiute for spirits its called demeral....i need to get some of that to go(i wonder if it comes in a 6 pack...lol

15. If the Demeral does not come in 6 packs then you may have to substitute the barley version replacement in 12 pack quantities.:D

16. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

should have waited to make my last post the surgens nurse just came in and said id be going home later today SWEET!!!!!

17. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

The surgeons nurse??? LOL... she saw you Nakey...;-)
    P.S. Get better soon :)

18. That is good news Tim! Glad to see that your recovery is going rather speedy.

19. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

Hope your feeling better. RaiderandRed

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  20. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Im home now....Stopped at Hardees and got a six dollar burger on the way home,,,,oh its was SOOOOOO!!GOOOOOOOD!!!!....thanks to all that we concerned thanks for your support and your post that helped me through the week.....