close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

H20 Mellon vs Flathunter round-3

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Aug 3, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I was not gonna post about this, but what the hey :D Mellon head will be ariving at my house thursday around 7:30 pm, for what we hope will be a 3 day fishing event..I just hope Brayn catches a few fish this time, but I still want to win!

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I think it's tied @ 1-1 isnt it?
    Guys I'm expecting a couple 30#+ or I will be dissappointed. Jack's been working like crazy, I;ve had all sorts of family problems, it's going to be good just to get out.

3. flathunter

Dude I have a 2-0 lead..You memory is getting short!

4. flathunter

Bryan, they just told me I will be working 7 days a week for the next 5 weeks :mad: We must make the most of this weekend, rain or shine.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

you guys have fun and please tell us you actually caught some fish,after your brawl on the bank :D

6. Don't forget the boxin gloves, and Jack go easy on him. Remember he's just a kid. :D

Sliprig

7. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Maybe it will be 2 to 1 after three hard days of fishing. :D
    disappointment happens to misfit ALL the time.

8. Boys i`ll be at wills creek friday night fishin by myself if ya feel like a road trip gimme a hollar.

9. H2O Mellon

Fishign by yourself? Dude whats up w/ that? You know the way to the cabin. I think my mom will be there though. But hell, I dont plan on staying at the cbain much, hopefully I'll be fishing!

10. H2O Mellon

Jack I sware its 1-1. Didnt I win the night I caught the biggest of the year? I will never forget that night, My grandmother died on my way there, & that was the bets night of Faltheads I;ve ever had. :( I was talking to my dad on the cell phone I borrowed, and I think we talked more about the fish....... Dude I cant beleive I did that.

11. flathunter

that night we were not competing..I won the first event when I caught the drun and 13-lb flat, you caught an 8-lb flt that night..The next event I skunked you I caught a 16.5 and a 13-lb you got skunked!

12. H2O Mellon

See Everyone, the night I WON we were competing. I am protesting the Official Score shoudl be 2-1.

13. flathunter

Guys the excuses have already started..I just talked to Bryan on the phone, and all I heard was it's gonna rain, I am gonna get wet, bla bla bla, sniffle. Do you have a bridge we can get under I am gonna get wet, bla bla bla....There is no crying in catfishing, you can be miserbale all you want, just dont whine about it.

14. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

Sitting out in the rain fishing for flatheads is STILL better than sitiing at home infront of the computer :) I have to wait until Sunday for my 3day flathead adventure :(

15. H2O Mellon

I still have nightmares about the last time I fished in the rain...... & the snow...... & the ice...... & the wind........9 layers of clothing, 3 sets of boots, later I was okay. Who all remebers that day? it was the OGF Crappie Outing.

16. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Oh hell mellon, by yourself a big ol tarp and cut out for the head and arms and wear it as a poncho. There is nothing better than fishing in a rain. The best fresh air you can get, free shower! Heck, maybe Jack will wash your back for ya. :eek: Good luck guys and I hope you both go aver 30 each day. Jack, do not let the mellon wimp out on ya, and Mellon don't let Jack leave after an hour!

17. flathunter

Night one is over..We went to a secluded spot that I have been wanting to fish, it required a wade across the scioto..Mellon whimped out and would not wade across..So we went back to town and fished by a bridge and I caught one channel and mellon got skunked..Tomorrow he is wading across believe me!

18. Mellon stop crting about the rain you wont melt besides i havent seen a rain drop in a month.

As for competiton it should always be a tie between kids. now if your my age all bets off its full contact cat fights.

Cams been in the woods for almost 2 weeks 2 pics. as for the other 1 havent messed with it did go get a new 1 from dicks stealth cam i believe

19. flathunter

Mellon won the event, I got him to wade the scioto into what I thought was gonna be catfish heaven..The walk was a bear with all our tackle, and then having to wade a wide part of the scioto was tuff!..Brayn caught a double on flatheads, 15, and 12-lbs I caught one channel cat and no more action for another 8-hrs..I got that out of my system for awhile.

[​IMG]

20. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

um jack, that is only two nights. thursday and friday night. you giving up already