close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

H20 Mellon takes a skunking!!!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Apr 30, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I thought I would post this now..Bryan is out cattin right now and I know he will be tired when he gets in, so I thought I would help him out with this post :D

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

ROFLMAO!! Nice one :D

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Just got in another 45 minute drive each way, that added to last night is about a freakin full tank of gas, 16 gallons of gas & no fish. Pretty much down right now, dont give two cents abotu catting at the moment, even though this afternoon we were really only targeting small chanells & bullheads.

4. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Brian, never and I repeat NEVER admitt to not being able to catch a bullhead!

5. flathunter

I was thinking the same thing, he cant catch a bluegill either..I remember one day last year where Bryan was supposed to catch a bucketfull of gills for us to go fishing, he showed up with a bucket of goldfish, cause the "gills" were not hitting!

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

heck, i caught a 4.5, 6.1 and a 10.8 tuesday night. caught a dink last night and when my wife gets home I am heading to indian lake where dip waits for my bait. Then I will catch another 5+ tonight. Do you need some lake lessons mellon? You and jack have an open invitation to come and fish loramie with me and dip and we will put you on some fun channel catn'

bill

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Day late & a Dollar Short there PAL. Why did you tell me last night! -FISH HAWG! :D

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Man o man Mellon, he is hard on you about this huh?

I bet you are just savig the good fish for later after Flathunter gets too cocky! :p

9. flathunter

In a few weeks Bryan, we will be slaying them...The scioto will be in good shape this weekend.