close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

H20 Mellon attemps to catch a man in a castnet

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jun 29, 2007.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Just got a call on my cell phone from Mellon..He stoped at a bridge that he had been wanting to throw a castnet at..He had seen tons of suckers there a couple weeks ago..So he pulls off at the edge of the bridge, and witout looking over he throws his castnet over the rail...There was someone in the water under the bridge ..So as he was following the path of his castnet down to the water he see the guy ..And just misses him!!!!!! Can you imagine what the guy was thinking???? Mellon got the heck out of there quick!

2. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Now that's a funny story! I'm going to be careful up this way fishing bridges now.

3. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

LOL, Could you imagine if that guy was swimming underwater and Mellon DID net him up? :D

4. can you imagine 'ol mellonhead unknowingly catching him and trying to pull up the net? "dood! i hit the jackpot" :D let me guess... it was at the "muddy area"....?

5. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

That guy probably still dropped a chalupa in his shorts, netted or not! :D :D

6. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

The guy below probably thought it was spiderman LOL

7. Haha. Thats great. Was he just swimming around? lol and if he did get him...haha BIG fish!

8. That guy is probably still at the police station filing a report, "I was just standing there fishing when some crazy looking guy tried to catch me in a net and throw me in the back of his truck" looked like John Wayne Gacey to me, thats a funny story.

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

hahahahahaha this is classic!

10. When I am trying to catch humans I generally use a floating jig behind an egg sinker......never crossed my mind to use a large cast net. I have learned a new tactic......Thanks Mellon!!!!

11. im waiting for some guy to post about having a narrow run in with a castnet today

12. I have never met H2O Mellon but from his post i didnt think he swung that way not that theres anything wrong with that to each there own.

13. Maybe he is still being questioned down at the klink about his real intentions with that castnet, he is being very quite on this subject.

14. lol that would scare the crap out of me. lol

15. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Now that's funny.

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

The rest of the story:

I added an extra extension on the net & was going to try a certain bridge for some suckers (Dinkbuster..... You know the one ;) ) well, I got out rather quickly didnt really look ahead of time and went to toss it ver when I saw a quick glimpse of a persons head! I had time (barely...) to pull it back at the last minute. I said "Oh crap" (well that's not the EXACT word I used ;) ) I still dont think the guy had any idea I was even over him. That's the 1st time in 5+ years that I have ever seen anyone there. Whoops..... :p ;)

PS- It's not like the net would have opened up, because I stink @ throwing them, but that poor guy would have got lots of lead on the head. I would have felt so bad, I have no idea what I would have done. :confused: I prob would ahve taken him out for a fishing shopping spree I guess.