Guns

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ChilliFisherman, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Browning BPS stalker with synthetic stock and forearm / 3.5 inch gun / has gold engraved turkeys on one side and geese on the other / takes invector screw in chokes/ 12 gauge $350

Mossberg 835 3.5 inch turkey gun. Mossy oak breakup camo / sling and scope mount / 12 gauge $200

Navy Arms O/U 12 gauge has doulbe gold trigger / top barrel is mod and bottom is full choke/ Has silver engraved receiver / very nice looking and shooting gun. $350

T/C black diamond 50 cal muzzleloader with black synthetic and blued barrel. Shot very little. $125

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Remington 20 gauge rifled slug barrel with rifled sights .. used very little $125

2. WOW, wish I had some cash, your giving those guns away!!!

3. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Where are you located? Would you ship the 870 barrel? What type of 870 did the barrel come off of, wingmaster, sportsman, etc? Also, how old is it? Thanks.

4. It is 2 years old and it is for a 2 3/4" and 3" receiver off a 870 express 20 gauge. I prefer not to ship.

5. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Where are you located?

6. panfisher

panfisher

0   0   0

Could you give me some more info on the Mossberg. How old is it? does it have either the thumbhole or tactical stock? Does it have the fiber optic sights? Does it come with a choke?

How many rounds have been through it?

Also, where are you located?

thanks

7. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

Rating - 93.3%
    15   1   0

how about a photo of the o/u? thanks, did you get my PM?

8. Pictures are posted now. The mossberg is 3 years old it has fiber optic sites and comes with the factory ulti mag choke tube. Holds a great pattern out to 40 yards. Has a regular stock no thumbhole or tactical. I have shot around 50-60 rounds through it. I am located in Chillicothe but could meet a serious buyer somewhere within an hour of Chilli

9. The mossberg has been sold. I will add in around 40 rounds of lightfield / hornady sst / federal barnes expander over $50 worth of ammo with the remington 870 express 20 gauge rifled barrel if anyone is interested.

10. HCF

HCF

0   0   0

pm sent on O/U

11. HCF I never received your PM .. please send again