close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Week

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Richs63Corvair, Nov 17, 2004.

1. So wheres everyone hunting for gun season ? Reason I'm asking is because I don't want to be by you slug throwing maniacs......... :eek: .......Just Goofing with you. I am going to hunt some public woods and private woods...... ;) ........Rich

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I'll be in Hocking Co.off 595. Public land (Wayne forest) and private land close to Rockbridge.

3. I Will Be By Tappan On Private Property..lots Of Deer This Yr.....

4. fishcrazy

fishcrazy Muskie Chaser

7.5 acres of massive deer Woods.
    Fishcrazy
    My boy is hunting this weekend inthe kadder stand with my 50 Cal. First Year
    Good luck everyone and be safe.

5. Good luck to your son fish. I will be helping Worminator to get his daughter her first deer....................Rich

6. Im heading to my uncles cabin in coshocton county. his property buts up with the conesville coal company property. so lots of land and lots of deer.

7. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

i am spending the first day on about 500 acres of newly aquired private farm land in Clark county. It isn't the most populated area and there are no woods on the property at all, but a couple of fence rows and some grassy areas. I saw good sign the only time I was there that a few bucks are in the area so hopefully with the help of other hunters pushing deer from the few wood plots they will move through this property. Then on friday I will be hunting with my little bro in warren county. I am the day off from OSU and he has the day off from high school, so that should be good.

Everyone be safe out there

8. I'm hunting new ground for the first time. Monday I will be in Perry County and Tuesday will be somewhere in Coshoction. Never been to either place before, going hunting with a guy from work. Hope to have good luck and wish good luck to everyone!!!

Be Safe

9. If I make it out any it will be on my own land in Knox county. And hopefully nobody drops in here to say they are hunting the same private ground. :rolleyes: I was a bit frustrated last year with roaming hunters so it really takes my ambition away on going out with slug slingers when I don't know they are even around.

So everyone be safe and have a great week of hunting!

10. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i will be hunting 50 acrs in noble co out side of cauldwell all week just wating for the guys over the hill to push them down on me :D

11. Unfortunatley I'll be on public land this year. We lost our private property due to someone buying it. Not sure where I'll be hunting yet, probably either Lake Hope or Ohio Power, either way it'll be a war zone. Pray for me!

12. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Columbiana near Lisbon or Athens depending on my brother's health, may not get out at all

13. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Athens county, near Athens.

Hope to meet up with Dale one night for dinner and stories.

14. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

My sister and brother-in-law have 80 acres in Coshocton. There is always a ton of deer.

15. Either Athens County or near public land back home in Cambridge. Leaning towards Athens since I'm living here now, but we'll see

16. Either stay closer to home and sleep in my bed @ night and hunt Fayette County which means tresspassers, trucks, ATV's, & high powered rifles

OR

Camp out in Muskingum County on 140 acres of private ground that I SHOULD have to myself and a couple other guys I know.

Sounds like a no-brainer, but my Dad's health is too bad to make the trip this year and my brother has no time off since he just started a new job :(

I don't really want to camp out and hunt alone for a week :confused:

Since I already tagged my buck, I'll probably stay close to home :p

17. stumpsitter

stumpsitter Regular Guy

I'll be hunting the same 600 acre tract of Wayne National forest in Hocking County that I've hunted every year since I've started deer hunting 25 years ago (whoa! :eek: ). I've taken every deer and turkey that I have ever got from that same tract of land.

18. Well I'm usually in the Allegheny National Forest in Warren County, PA, with my 30-06 but no doe tag this year, so Athens is where I'll be. I'm beginning to learn that I'm in for WWIII down here. Staying home in Erie County for the first day or so,lol. Anyone in the Athens area that doesn't have any luck early and wants to get together to possibly put a small drive on, i'm up for it, even if most have to be dogs. :D

19. EMRDUCKS

EMRDUCKS "SUPPERS READY" ON 68

I'll Be Leaving Sun For Tappen Till Wed. Than Hit Medina On Weekend. Good Luck To All And Be Safe!!!!!!!!

20. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I will be in Guernsey county for a couple days.
    I still have a Doe tag left to fill.