close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Week Fever

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by PoleSnatcher, Nov 22, 2004.

1. I'm getting excited all ready, can't wait to go 6 days to go!!!!

Hopefully I shoot my first deer this year!!!

2. I can't wait either. I found out tonight that where I have permission to bow hunt, she said I could gun hunt also. Too bad I can't hunt it till that Wednesday due to I have a cabin with Worminator and Jed and a couple more guys. Oh well as long as there are no tresspassers I should be good to go............Rich

3. Just gotta make it through the weekend now

4. Hey Dave, I hear you on that. I'll be hunting back home Monday and Tuesday, then in Athens the rest of the week! I need to refill the freezer with some deer meat. Good Luck!

5. perry county monday, chosoction tuesday, wednesdays are unsure and licking county probbly one evening

6. Went out and hung some apple chips in the tree. Wow, I was impressed with the whitetail traffic on that stand. Persistance has paid off. Either myself or my nephew are going to get one. I can feel it.
    I also filled the drip bag and dipped the scent wick down in the buck-hole. I'd rather have a doe, but if a buck, then on the wall he will go.

7. I'm gonna take time to teach Polesnatcher how to spell Coshocton!!!also how to get a deer!!lol!

8. well rac, teaching me to spell might be a challange, I went to Circleville High and well umm... you know where I work, lol

I hope someone teaches me how to get a deer or I might go hungry this winter!!! altough I could miss a few meals and be ok :)

Matt said something about I was going down to the bottom of a ridge and being a dog???

9. JohnBoat

JohnBoat OU Bassmaster

Season starts in a few hours...hope everyone has a safe and sucessful opening day!

10. MLAROSA

MLAROSA Loving Life

LoL @ being a dog.

Welcome to your first year. Have lots of fun, we've all been there!

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I will be up all night, never can sleep before the opener..So I dont even try anymore!

12. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

Got a fair sized 6 pointer at 7:53 this morning. Same luck on my recent trip to Wisconsin. Came home, put deer hunting gear away and cracked a brew!! Now its on to duck and rabbit hunting the rest of the year. Hope everyone had success!