close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Cabinet for sale....

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by troller, Mar 5, 2008.

1. troller

troller

0   0   0

For sale is a used wood gun cabinet in excellent condition. It holds 6 long guns and has a storage area below. Both doors lock using same key. The glass on the door has etchings of cattails and flying ducks. The lower storage door has engraving in the wood of oak leaves and acorns. When I say wood, I must add that it is actually made of pressed or particle board with a photo type finish. However that being said, it looks very nice, has served me well, functions perfect, and one must look close to see that it's not hardwood. Just didn't want anybody expecting to come and see a Amish hand-crafted oak heirloom quality piece. It's a starter or extra cabinet or one for the person who doesn't need the best.

It measures 66" high, by 23-1/2" wide, by 13" deep. Price is $35.00 if picked up at my place or $55.00 delivered with in 20 miles of Strongsville. There are 5 pictures of this unit in my photo gallery, if the pics don't show up here in the ad.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

0   0   0

3. lumberjack

lumberjack

0   0   0

Troller sent you a PM

4. troller

troller

0   0   0

Gun Cabinet is sold.....thanks for the replies. Nice meeting you, One Legged Josh, and Kruggy1.