close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gulp

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by CarpFreak5328, Sep 24, 2004.

1. I just bought a Gulp 7in turtle worm pack and im going to fish in a pound that has very fenekey bass in it. Do any of u guys have any luck using this product? It seems like it would work, its very soft and has alot of secent.

Any feedback would be great thank you.

2. I got to packs of assorted stuff and sorry to say never got a bite out of anyof it. I'm just glad they were free samples. Maybe you might have better luck. Catch a hawg.

3. they all smell the same in that free pack. i dont think they planed that, or did they?

4. on the Turtleback Worms prefishing for a tournament a few weeks back. I liked them, but didn't think that they were any better or worse than Power Worms. I rip up a lot of plastics no matter what (swing away!). I guess I'd say that they are average.

5. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I've caught more catfish than bass using them. They dry out very easily also. If the bass are finicky I'd downsize and finesse them.

6. I used them and caught just about the amount I normally would on just powerbait. Its just average. I did find a good way to catch feneky bass in pounds, just put a small live bluegill on your bass worm hook and try to keep it swimming on or near the surface (it was a sallow pound no more than 9ft) and with in 30 seconds BAM!!!! just about everytime. Boy it was fun I proably caught 25 bass doing that and only 8-9 on the bass worms.