close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gulf Fishing ideas

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by dakotaman, Apr 10, 2008.

1. For the last several years I've been fishing down in the Galveston Bay area. Well my contact has kind of fizzled out so we're looking for somewhere new. We're looking anywhere along texas, LA, or Fla. A few days inshore, and a day or two offshore, up to four people. We're looking for June/July. Anyone have any ideas, Personal Experience,Places, Recommendations? Open to any suggestions.

2. Ive been going to the keys my entire life. Flats fishing is excellent and so is the deep sea. We always rented a place just outside of islamorada. keysnews.com has tons of other places listed as well. Check into Venture Out. They have nice places that are very affordable.

3. I've been going down to englewood,fla for the past 15 yrs. It's about 20 miles north of charlotte harbor. The inshore fishing around boca grande is excellent
    for reds,snook,trout and of course june is tarpon time. Don't know about offshore.

4. Carabelle, Florida offers great fishing both inshore and offshore. The Carabelle River and Dog Island/St. George Island are great for the inshore stuff. Carabelle is a small town near Appilachicola. I enjoyed the place a lot. Check the forums here for reports from Florida.