close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Guild Wars

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Rod&Reel, Sep 11, 2005.

1. I just bought Gould Wars (i know some are upset that I aint bought Battlefield 2 yet, but thats coming.). I will start playing it tomorrow when I get home from work. I will give a review here in about a week after I start playing. Stay tuned.

2. Well I have been playing this game for a week now and most say I love it. I think it is great how you don't have a monthly fee. I aint in the mood to type a review, so lets just say that if you liked Diablo, you will love Guild Wars. I am addicted.

3. I'd have to agree, it's easy for me to get into the game as well, but it's a ton more fun when you can play as a group with other experienced players, especially in the later areas of the game. I plan on playing it mostly throughout the frozen water/post-deer season of winter, when I normally find a good pc game and get addicted till the spring thaw. Btw my char is mercyful fayte if your in-game, feel free to add me to your friends list.

4. I will add. I have two characters. The one in post is a level 9 Ranger/Necromancer. The one in pre is a level 5 Necromancer/Monk.

5. peon

peon account delete

is there a free download of this game??

6. peon

peon account delete

how much is this game to buy?? i need a good internet game.. i used to play quake 1 , 2 and 3 on the net all the time!! havent done any online gaming since i got dsl aint that crazy!!!! lol ...

7. I just got this game and really like it. I have played it a little over the last two days, but can't decide if I'm doing alright. How can you tell?

Eric

8. It is $50 for it. Ok here is a quick way to lvl up. When you first make a character, just do the first few quest just to get a few skills. From there you do nothing but fight monsters until you get to lvl 4 1/2. Once you get this far, you go and do all the secondary professions without taking on a second profession until you have done all the profession quest. Once done, go back to the profession that you want for your secondary and take it on as your secondary. After that, go pick up every quest you can find and once you have them all, you start doing them until you have done them all. Once you are done doing them all, you will either be a high lvl 8 or a lvl 9. I can come home from work at 4 and start a new character, and using this method, I will have a lvl 8-9 by midnight. Be sure to collect all your armor from the collectors. Also, when salvaging materials, keep in mind that it is better to keep as much as possible and not sell it. That way when you get to post searing, you will have most if not all of the materials needed to make your new armor with. And whatever is left over you can sell to the material trader for more than you could have sold it in pre searing for. Well thats all I have for now. You can add me to your friends list if you wish. My name is "Light Warrior". I have 4 characters, but this is my current favorite. It is a lvl 10 monk/warrior (Light Warrior). I also have a lvl 16 (which I plan on killing off soon) ranger/necromancer, a lvl 8 necromancer/mesmer, and a lvl 8 warrior/necromancer.

9. Well I had Warpath join my new guils yesterday which is cool. Me and my girl started it on Saturday. The guilds name is "Cyber Warriors".