close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

guide

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by BIgbassin07, Oct 2, 2008.

1. does anyone on here have any guys i could call to take me out on the river with them steelhead fishing. looking for a respectable and cheap guy...pm me...new to steelhead fishing..only caught 4 last year

2. I would be interested in the same info as well. This is my 3rd season with only 1 steel.

3. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Big Kev or Craig at Erie Outfitters both know steelhead fishing very well and do guided trips Craig is versed in every aspect of steelhead fishing and does shows and writes for In-Fisherman, but Big Kev is no slouch either and he is more available since Craig has a shop to run. I don't know the rates of either guy.

4. I would just ask some guys on the site to take you out. There are a lot of guys withyears of knowledge on here. I'm sure you'll even get some volunteers.

5. You could also contact Captain Scott from this site. I know he is as good of angler as you will find. He has a web site named steelheadaddict.com

6. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

Hey bigbassin, i talked to your dad and we figured on some set dates.. If n e thing changes, call me or shoot me a pm there here.

7. Call Bob from Screaming Reels, he is local but fishes from chagrin to NY, Awesome stick and a member of OCBS. (440) 487 8111, he also has a website you can google for more info. Or pm me when I'm going out I went out tues last week and hooked around 45 in about 4-5 hours.

8. I have fished with Don Mathews and Jeff Novak and enjoyed fishing with them both. They also supply everything you will need except your license and waders. you can check them out at http://www.steelheadschool.com/ and they also guarantee that you will catch fish or your money back

9. Steelheadaddict.com guide service is top of the line without breaking the bank:D . we will show you a great time and pass on lots of knowledge to you. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED! thanks Capt. Scott:B :B

10. if any of you guys are in ashtabula county, ill be more than willing to take ya out and get ya on some chromers the bite is on and is getting better as the weather turns in our favor good fishin fellers