Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these adjustable roller guide-ons from Cabela's last year. I put them on my trailer, but they didn't seem to work right for my boat so I went to the bunk style. These are sitting in my garage taking up space. All hardware is included and they list for $109.99 from Cabela's.

Here is the ad from cabela's:

"Our finest trailer guide-on made from rugged, long-lasting components. Constructed of heavy-gauge, 1-1/2" steel tubing with pre-bored holes so you can adjust (from 70° to 90°) the heavy-duty 16" roller to the proper angle to fit your boat. Centers boat on trailer so you can easily load by yourself. Angle adjustment also means added support for your valuable boat. Guide-on clamps to trailer frames up to 2"W x 5"H. Comes complete with all mounting hardware. Roller adjusts up to 4-1/2" vertically. Made in USA."

I would like to sell them for $50.00 (pick up only, as they weigh a lot)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Do you have any pics or can you post a link to them on Cabelas site? Also, where are you located? I have no idea where Lewis Center is at!

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,427 Posts
Lewis Center is just North of Columbus.

·
officially unofficial!!!!
2,536 Posts
playbouy,if snobal doesn't take them please put me next in line.i need a set for my trailer.
thanks!
jeff

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dashbears 7 contacted me about them first. I believe he is going to make arrangements to meet up. If not, I will let you guys know. Beats letting them set in the garage.

Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm out on this one regardless. That's a bit too far for me and I know the shipping would be outrageous!!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
if they dont sell i will take them i work in columbus can def use them and will pick them up asap . Are these for the bow of the boat the adjustable ones for the bow are the ones im looking for.
________
New relationship advice advice

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate all of the responses, they are sold. The cash will most likely be used for other things I don't really need! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts