close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Guess what I saw?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by joerugz, Mar 23, 2008.

1. While walking yesterday down by the boat stakes at Mogadore, my 4 month old husky pup started barking while looking at the water. I came up over a ridge and low and behold, out about 75yards off the boatstakes were two ICE fisherman!
    They said the ice was 4 inches. They caught a half dozen perch and about the same number of bg. No real size. But I thought they were crazy. I also thaught the ice season was over! ....anyone else still ice fishing?

2. LOL that's great! thanks for my first good laugh of the day!:C :C :C :C :C :C

3. Thats insane I cant beleve that theres still 4 in any where

4. WOW 4in of soft ice!!! that's crazy. we'll read about them in the news tommorrow. hopefully not though... but i can't say i havent done it my self. younger n dumber.

5. Wife and I did walk this morning, same place....no fisherman....or holes in the ice. I think they made it off safely. CRAZY!!

6. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

I had 5 or 6 guys stop in for bait yesterday. Some went ice fishing and some fished open water.The kicker is they were all fishing within 10 miles from each other in the Shalersville-Mantua area.............Mark

7. I know Ive done it on Skeeter. Iced up on the dam but not off the Cem. Crazy to think we could be in a boat one week and on ice the next.

8. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

As they say......takes all kinds......This stage of my live........finds me liking my ice this time of the year (in a tall tumbler ) with other refreshment poured over it. And with that said....... I remember that I swam alot better in cold water ( when I was in my 20eeees).......Just the thought of going in at my age......oh well thats another story........Thanks joerugz....for the storie of the day........Jon sr.