close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Griggs

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jaredj, Jun 3, 2004.

1. I'm planning on going with my wife this afternoon early evening. Is it bad to have your boat out on the muddy waters? We will be fishing for Largemouth. Any recommends on what to use and were to start fishing?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

It's not bad necessarily, but watch out for debris in the water. Those bass should be tight to cover, and I think you may find you best water/less current between Fishinger/Hayden Bridges.

3. Sounds good, I'll give it a try in between the bridges. Maybe see you out there. Haller if you see us :)

4. Went to Griggs last night and had 2 bits. That's all. The water was very dirty. Couldn't see the plastic worm under about 1 in of water. But had a good time fishing with the wife.

Meet Marshall out on the dock. Good to meet you Marshall. We should get to gether sometime and maybe I can learn to fish:) By the way, did you have any luck?

Then it was time to go, loading the boat up, my strap to pull the boat up snaps. Luckly I had a tie down in the truck. :) See you all on the lake.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

If da fish are bitin' Marshall will find em'. He da man! :D

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I got 3 bass but nothing to brag about. The reservoir was very fishable just a bit muddy. It should be looking good in a few days. Nice to meet ya jaredj. Sorry to hear about the strap breaking but at least that is a cheap fix.