close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Griggs Tuesday Nighters

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by reelmanly, Feb 26, 2009.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

NitroRider and I will be holding the Tuesday evening Pot tournies at Griggs this year, we anticipate to start the 2nd Tues of April [14th] we will have Digi Scales not the Fruit Basket LOL . As we get closer we will post start times, end times, $$. etc. There will be no hold of $ for a fish off , 100%PB, we are hoping to bring back the FUN and get back alot of folks who faded away....remember the 20 boat fields? For those afraid of the Dark we will be seeing the sun go down as the year progresses. For the die hards it's lookin like, Monday AMs, Tues eves, Weds eves ,and TBX thursday eves and all those weekend trails and events for those born to Bass, YIPPEE!!!

2. count me in for at least one this year. :)

3. selfishboy22

selfishboy22 Corah's Daddy

i wish i could but i work m-f 2nd shift. anyway i am thinking of going there saturday afternoon, around 2 or 3. where is a good spot for shore fishing? i have never fish here before. :B

4. wow chuck your gettin really gung ho this year! glad to hear you and bill are gettin the tuesday nighters together good luck with that, im sure it will be nice.

5. no Sam? I'LL be there

6. are they 2man tournements and what time do they usually start/ end

7. Good luck Chuck and Bill.... I'm sure you 2 can bring that tournament back the way it used to be.. I really miss running that tournament... We had a bunch of great guys fishing it....... I'll try to make a few when I am on vacation. Just can't get off in time to make it any others.

I'll be starting the G/O Tournaments the first Sunday after Mothers Day. I'll post it under tournaments when it get closer to the time.

Good Luck
    GarryS

8. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I hope to make a few of these myself.
    I usually get off about 3:00 so it looks like I'll be at a few.
    It's nice to see these will be like they use to be. If I can help you in anyway let me know.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  9. reelmanly

Gettin the final times etc set up with Nitro, will post as soon as we get a solid fix on it....soon tho.. lookin forward to seein some new faces along with the Oldies that fished it till it went south.

10. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

It looks like my class schedule for this quarter is going to allow me to fish these just about every week. Looking forward to it!

11. SpecialNick

SpecialNick Buckeye On The Water

Lookin to find a good group a guys in an inexpensive bass group myself... this sounds great! Entry fee around $20?

12. Are first timers welcome? I just got my first bass boat and a buddy and I work over on the west side so getting there on Tuesday's wouldn't be a problem. I love to fish and I'm always up for meeting new folks, but if this is something where a new guy wouldn't fit in then I'd want to know up front, don't want to slow anyone down if they're taking it real serious.

13. just give reelmanly(chuck) a pm, youll see hes never met a stranger. him and nitrorider(bill) are great guys to deal with, and you will find some of these guys are serious about their tournys, you will also find them helpful as well. as far as being a newbie, nothing to it, just show up on time and pay your fee easy as that! then go fishing!!!!!!

14. cmalinowski,

take it from me, 5 minutes after you get there youll think youve known them all your life. ive never met a better or friendlier group of guys.

15. reelmanly

Check the Tourney Discussion forum, the latest on Tuesday Evenings, I put it there instead of Central Forum because it would probably have got moved there anyways, start date is set for April 14th . Yes New fishing folks are welcome, wanna get this back to the old 20 some boat fields if possible, dont expect it from the start but believe it can be developed into what it used to be. Any ?s PM me For us poor folks we are keeping it to 15 PER person .
    See yas in a couple of weeks, keep checkin the TD forum for updates

16. Thanks guys, I'll check out the tourny section for the rest of the details. Now I just have to start talking my wife into it....