griggs and OSR water levels

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Marshall, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Did the rain bring griggs or OSR up a few inches or maybe more? Just curious.

2. dont know yet, ill be on oshay tues am, i do know the scioto on the south end doesnt look any different. we only got about 5 minutes worth of rain in grove city anyways, although i seen on the news that some parts of central ohio got up to 1/4 inch of rain....good!!!!!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Marshall it only helped a very little bit. I was by it today and it didn't look much different than it did Sunday. Lets hope the next few days brings a little more rain. We had 1" here in Hilliard.

4. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Thanks Dale, we had a little over an inch in the rainguage at my workplace near powell.

5. fished oshay this am from 7-1230pm, can get in and out of the ramp just fine, the water is very low though. there is hardly no weeds or wood in the water. the water up north in the ski zone just south of the little floating bouys is all about 1ft-2.5ft deep and there are trees sticking out all over the place, we fished just a little up there but made a little pass directly from the east side to west the the water was the same all across.

6. well onto the fishing report....cold front moved in, fishing was very tough, one bass caught by my buddy john, me....00000000000000! we fished south of the ramp most of the morning with no luck before making the run north into the skinny waters....found shad in alot of places but no biting bass.