close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Griggs 8/17 S/T tournament

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by DaleM, Aug 17, 2004.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Just a reminder, we are there tonight. Also official sunset is 8:24 tonight. That means idle sped after 8:30 PM. No exceptions!! If you go any faster your out!

2. Believe it or not Dale, I'm actually going to be there with my buddy tonight!! I cannot wait, it's been a LONG time since I have tourney fished and had the chance to talk with you..... oh and by the way, I should wish you a happy b-day, too!!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Another tough slow bite night. 15 boats showed up. 26 fisherman and women. Here are the results.

1st. place
    Brian & Mike
    4- bass 5.3 lbs.

2nd. place
    Mike & Chris
    2-bass 2.5 lbs.

3rd. place
    Jim & Andy
    2- bass 2.0 lbs.

Big Bass
    Split
    Kenny & Chuck / Jared & Marshall
    1.10 lbs.

Thanks everyone that came out. See you all at5 Griggs Sunday. Only two more Tuesday nighters as it is getting dark quick and I'll be leaving for Canada the first week in Sept. Dale
    HawgDog: Nice to see you and talk to you.

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Sorry that I couldnt stick around tonight Dale . I hope that I can catch at least 1 fish tomm. :( Good job to everyone .

5. I just wish there was more daylight! I had a great time, and it was nice to see ya again!! Gonna have to get my buddy back out, but next time leave the tree bass alone (unless you'll let me weigh those in!!) I really enjoyed talking to you after the tourney to catch up!!

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Looked like it was a tuff night of fishing. Will most likely be there on Sunday and or Tuesday night.